Real Estate Disputes/Litigation
Our Attorneys who practice in Real Estate Disputes/Litigation
At Triplett Woolf Garretson, our attorneys have substantial experience in litigation and disputes involving real estate and represent a wide range of clients, including banks, investors, landlords, and tenants in disputes involving:
- Purchase and sale contracts
- Secured loans, including foreclosure, receivership, guaranties, and participation agreements
- Leases, including evictions and landlord/tenant rights
- Public financing and public-private partnerships
- Management and operating agreements
- Ownership structures and disputes
- Title encumbrances, including lien and ownership priority, easements, and adverse possession
- Construction, contractors, subcontractors, and mechanic’s liens
- Eminent domain, including valuation issues, takings, and relocation.
We understand the traditional and cutting-edge real estate transaction and financing structures utilized by the industry and the unique laws and regulations that apply to real estate and secured transactions. This combination of real estate knowledge and exceptional litigation skill allows us to maximize our clients’ opportunities, avoid unnecessary risks, and protect our clients’ interests throughout the litigation process.