Justin G. Cook
Phone: 316-630-8100, Ext. 228
Primary Areas of Practice
Justin Cook’s practice is focused on general civil litigation.
Justin was raised in Chapman, Kansas. He received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Washburn University in 2013 and his Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, from Washburn University School of Law in 2016. While in law school, Justin served as Managing Editor for Vol. 55 of the Washburn Law Journal and received the J. Richard Foth and the GNIP GNOP Awards for outstanding legal writing. After graduating, Justin served as a Law Clerk for the Honorable Eric F. Melgren, U.S. District Judge of the District of Kansas from 2016-2018. After completing his term, Justin joined Triplett Woolf Garretson, LLC in the firm’s general litigation practice.
Admitted to practice
- Kansas, 2016
- United States District Court, District of Kansas
- Washburn University School of Law (J.D., Cum Laude, 2016)
- Washburn University (B.A., 2013)
Honors, Affiliations and Professional Memberships
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Property, Criminal Procedure I, Administrative Law, International Petroleum Arbitration
- Washburn Law Journal
- Recipient of the Dawson Law Scholarship
- Kansas Bar Association
- Wichita Bar Association